This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Presales Consultant - Hong Kong
Job Responsibility -
- Through direct communication with prospective clients, work with the Sales Executives to gain a
thorough understanding of their business needs, system needs, Solvency II and IFRS requirements.
- Help develop and articulate Insurance Data solution to clients
- Demonstrate the insurance data solutions to current and prospective clients
- Provide business and technical input on insurance data solution to RFP’s, client proposals, etc.
- In conjunction with the Sales Executives help manage and control the sales cycle from initial
prospect contact, client needs analysis, solution presentation, completion of proposals ,delivery
schedules and product specifications.
- Maintain an effective presence at industry events, conferences, seminars and trainings as required.
- Represent FIS in the relevant actuarial associations and fairs.
- Maintain expertise in insurance industry and data solutions relative to trends, competition and customer needs.
- Maintain expertise relative to the function and technology of the FIS insurance and data solution product offering in order to represent and sell effectively.
- The candidate will assuming the role of trainer for internal staffs who is supporting the insurance business and data solution locally.
- In depth understanding of database and data warehouse techniques
- Understanding of actuarial & risk modelling software will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to be customer technical focal point and co-ordinate with other company’s resources
regionally and locally
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
Education and Experience
- Must at least be Bachelor Graduate in Business or Computer Studies
- Must have experience in data solution and familiar with database technologies with at least 8-10 years experie
- Must have worked in Business consultancy firm, technology vendor or financial institution for at least 3 years
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests