Service Delivery Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Asset Management solutions help institutional investors, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund
administrators and securities transfer agents improve both investment decision-making and operational efficiency, while managing risk and increasing transparency. FIS's solutions support every stage of the investment process, from research and portfolio management, to valuation, risk management, compliance, investment accounting, transfer agency and client reporting.
What you will be doing
Leading the service delivery team for delivering application management services for FIS SaaS products hosted on public and private cloud
Ensuring the service delivery support coverage in various shifts and related handover between service delivery teams spread over multiple geographies
Being a single point of escalation for the service delivery team for any client and stakeholder escalations
Being a next level technology support for providing key resolution to the major incidents and driving major activities such as disaster recovery and project tasks
Collaborating and engaging with stakeholders such as client experience, development, professional services, central cloud, and infrastructure management team for ensuring the FIS platform availability in defined service level commitments
Managing day to day service delivery operations / activities using prescribed FIS best practices ITIL based process and ensuring all service level requirements are achieved in all service delivery processes i.e. Incident management, Problem management, Configuration management, knowledge management, Change management
Managing the portfolio of technology projects with the help of project team ensuring regular communication with stakeholders and ensuring deliverables in defined timelines.
Ensuring compliance with organization policies, procedures by team members in the day to day support / activities
Providing inputs, metrics, and other information as necessary to perform enterprise resource capacity planning
Being responsible and accountable for onboarding, engaging, developing and retaining talent for the service delivery functions
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- Extensive experience of financial software/service solutions delivered on a hosted and managed basis including IMS, AMS and BPaaS.
- Proven application and infrastructure operations experience
- Expertise in improving the service delivery using service improvement programs
- Experience of service level frameworks
- Exceptional customer service ability which includes, but is not limited to, prompt client responses, strong problem solving, and an ability to successfully work with technical and non-technical customer base
- Competent in best practice principals of risk, information security and compliance
- Knowledge of the financial services marketplace
- Experience in a global, multi-site, multi-customer environment
Minimum 13 years of applied experience dedicated in service delivery management within a complex technical, functional and project focused enterprise environment. And minimum 5 years of relevant experience in managing and driving service delivery team.
Exposure in leading the enterprise platform support teams with various skills such as system and network, MS SQL Server, Citrix XenApp, Windows Server Administration, Azure, and application support and operation.
Hands on exposure and experience in Azure, Windows Server, Active Directory, Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform.
Expertise in troubleshooting platform issues in medium to large scale application environment
Proven experience in people management, owning responsibility with a medium size team as well as owning delivery and results of the project requirements. Ideally global, multicultural, multi-location organization.
Must have excellent organizational skill even when under pressure.
Excellent verbal & written communications skills required.
Ability to work effectively in a global team environment as well as independently.
Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent desired.
ITIL Foundation and professional level certification highly desired
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests