Merchant Integration Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As one of Afterpay’s Merchant Integration Specialist, you’ll be responsible for facilitating the integration of new merchants with the Afterpay payment platform and will provide post-integration technical support for existing merchants.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Assist new & existing merchants with the integration of the Afterpay payment platform into their eCommerce systems, as well as any required configuration and technical troubleshooting
- Assist new & existing merchants with the integration of the Afterpay payment platform into their POS systems, as well as any required configuration and technical troubleshooting
- Communicate with merchants via email, Salesforce and ZenDesk, selecting the appropriate template/communication for each situation
- Provide post-integration technical support to merchants who are experiencing challenges with their Afterpay integration or challenges with Afterpay transactions
- Identify patterns and trends in challenges reported by merchants
- Report common merchant challenges and suggested improvements for the integration solution to the internal development team
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You have some experience with technical problem-solving, preferably within a service desk position
- Your eCommerce experience particularly with the Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Wix platforms will be highly regarded
- You have some experience communicating with merchant stakeholders of different technical abilities - eg. business owners, web developers and designers
- You work well at pace fast but have accurate data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Your front-end web development skills (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP) will be highly regarded but not essential
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.