Partnerships Manager – Performance & Loyalty
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere.
Our values: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game, are at the heart of everything we do.
They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
Our commercial team is growing, we are looking for a Partnerships Manager to build valuable and performance driven partnerships.
In this role you will:
- Be the driver of new monetisation initiatives and use affiliate/marketing networks to enable revenue growth (affiliate networks, agencies, and other e-commerce partners)
- Scale our affiliate merchant partnerships to grow Shop performance, Rewards and revenue
- Collaborate closely with our Business Development and Partner Success teams on account planning and sales strategy for key merchant partnershipsLiaise with, procure, and manage global and local affiliate networks and partners
- Connect and negotiate agreements and commission rates with local and global brands
- Assist with executing on our shop monetisation strategy for Zip in ANZ market
- Collaborate closely with Partner Marketing team to develop and scale campaigns to drive advertiser engagement and performance
- Work cross functionally with Commercial and Marketing to build a publishing marketing plan for priority advertisers
- - Work with internal stakeholders and Demand Generation team to find and leverage new opportunities to drive traffic and sales to merchants
- Work with relevant stakeholders on key initiatives for the Shop team like product search, loyalty program, cashback, CRM and social
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- Extensive experience in affiliate marketing and/or loyalty and e-commerce in a similar role, from agency, network, publisher, or client side (APAC experience preferable)
- 5+ years of commercial account management experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Existing database of connections within the advertising industry
- Strategic thinker with experience in managing complex partnership projects
- Strong negotiation skills, communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience with affiliate revenue management and channel optimisation
- Understanding and experience with tracking tools for online marketing
- Experience and success in global, multi market sales
- Results-oriented and data-driven with sound financial & commercial acumen
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to move with a sense of urgency
- Prior experience selling and managing advertising technologies is desirable
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.