Associate, Merchant Operations
Get to know the Role:
As part of the SG Operations team, our work in the Merchant Operations team is extremely dynamic as we thrive in a fast-paced industry where we continuously realign business needs and seek opportunities to improve merchant experience.
You will also experience the excitement of running day to day operations and continuously seek to improve, streamline and achieve efficiency; while working closely with various business team such as GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabKitchen, GrabRental and GrabForBusiness.
If you enjoy problem solving for everyday business operations to enable Merchat Experience, this opportunity could be for you!
The day-to-day activities:
- Manage and ensure smooth running of end-to-end merchant/client operations
- Liaise closely with business lines onboarding of merchants/clients, to payment and collections
- Support roll out of product launches and strategic initiatives that affect operations
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders in different verticals
- General project management and reporting
- Monitor and manage third-party call centre supporting the team’s daily operations
- Act as the voice of merchants and feedback internally to drive improvement on operational processes and merchant experience where necessary
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree (any discipline)
- Strong quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Excellent communicator and good stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing, dynamic environments
- Proficient in spreadsheets & slide-making (MS Office/ GSuite)
- Proficient accounting knowledge is a plus
- Python, SQL, R is plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us