Associate, Payments Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the Role:
You will experience the excitement of running day to day operations, working closely with various business lines such as GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabKitchen, GrabPay, GrabAds, GrabRental, GrabExpress and GrabForBusiness. Ensuring the smooth funds flow to and from our partners such as driver, merchant and corporate clients.
The role is housed within the SG operations team. Our work is also extremely dynamic as we thrive in a fast-paced industry where we continuously realign business needs and seek opportunities to improve merchant experience. Internally, we continuously seek to improve, streamline and achieve efficiency.
The day-to-day activities:
- Liaise closely with business lines to manage and ensure smooth fund flow to and from Grab partners, such as drivers, merchant and corporate clients.
- Support roll out of product launches and strategic initiatives that affect operations
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders in different verticals
- General project management and reporting
- Monitor and manage third-party call centre supporting the team’s daily operations
- Act as the voice of Grab partners for payment related issues
- Continuously seeking opportunities for improving internal operational processes as well as Grab partners experience
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree (any discipline)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience / interest in relevant or related scope of work and industry
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and strong quantitative skills
- Python, SQL, R is a plus
- Excellent communicator and good stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing, dynamic environments
- Proficient in spreadsheets & slide-making (MS Office/ GSuite)
- Proficient accounting knowledge is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us