Merchant Operations Assistant Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
- As part of the Merchant Operations team, customer centricity, operational efficiency and exceeding excellence are our core values. We strive to provide our partners with the best E2E experience through continuous improvement of our operational processes, quick turnaround time, and the execution of high-quality work.
Get to know the Role:
- You will oversee all operational functions to ensure smooth and optimised operations of the GrabFood & GrabMart business.
The day-to-day activities:
- Collaborate with Merchant teams to ensure operational efficiency of the business.
- Lead investigations and resolution of all operational issues arising from the day to day running of the business.
- Maintain and improve policies and procedures for merchant operations.
- Responsible for streamlining processes and adapting to the fast-changing need to support product and business.
- Continuous effective harmonisation of working teams functions toward the highest quality of operational performance.
- Oversee the wellbeing and performance of 15-20 people teams.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in any field.
- At least 3-years of experience in the Operations, Content and/or Compliance field.
- Experience in dealing with and supporting senior-level management.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. (Malay and Mandarin are a good to have)
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us