Senior Technical Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Technical Product ManagerWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The dispute resolution team is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this position, you will:
• Contribute towards design and development of high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts within expected time.
• Define and describe the details behind the business requirements, specifications, and user experience as defined in the Product Roadmap so that there are always prioritized and ready user stories.
• Optimizing the approach by being experts in their domain and providing insight into tradeoffs and what will ultimately be built.
• Builds the balanced backlog that transparently prioritizes between “run," collective actions, and new build.
• Formally accepts that the solutions built met all acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Developers, QE, and Product Owners to implement the next generation of enterprise application.
• Work closely with Product Owners to outline requirements, prepare functional specs and interface technical teams.
• Stay abreast of Analytics technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
• Participate in architectural discussions, iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Adhere to Agile processes and participate actively in agile ceremonies
All About You
• Conceptual understanding of Agile processes.
• Intermediate SQL programming skills
• Understanding of Exadata/Oracle server or any other relational databases
• Have product build out mindset and prior experience in supporting technology teams building products
• Exposure and understanding of complete SDLC
• Experience in working in global teams and should be technically strong
• Good communication skill is mandatory:
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities