Business Development & Partnership Lead | GrabPay
Get To Know The Role
- The role will sit within Grab Financial Group's Sales Team and report directly to the Head of Sales based in KL, Malaysia.
- The role is to mainly lead communication, develop merchant acquisition for GrabPay & GrabPay Later as well as to drive partnership functions in Malaysia
- Responsible for exceeding sales KPIs, strategic acquisition & retention of merchants, sales channel management and project execution to drive long-term business growth
- Be close to the field, identify new opportunities and engage directly in partner relationship eg. government-linked agencies & key brands
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams eg. Account Managers to improve post-sales engagement with new merchants; and Sales Operations to improve & streamline onboarding funnels & processes
- Familiar with payment integrations (offline QR and online Ecommerce payment) to increase end-to-end sales funnel conversion from commercial negotiations to post-launch support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking/ OR other related fields.
- Mature profile with at least 4-5 years of experience in Sales, Business Development & Partnership with great understanding of payment/ fintech market landscape and competitive environment
- Superior client engagement, business development and communication skills with a strong network is crucial for the role.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy planning, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking
- Natural flair of inter and intra-personal skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and in Malay as an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders on deliverables scopes with high sense of urgency
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual who has demonstrated credentials and experiences to work well in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment; with a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company
- Team player to drive OneGrab collaboration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us