Group Product Manager, Checkout
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people, and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 65,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including eBay, The Iconic, Gap, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, where the brand is called Clearpay.
We have an opportunity for a Group Product Manager to join our Global Checkout, Login, and New User Registration team in Melbourne or Sydney. This team is responsible for processing a large volume of our transactions and is responsible for all checkout, login, and new user registration experiences globally. This team is also responsible for creating new features and building new experiences from scratch to ensure the Afterpay checkout remains ahead of our competitors and supports our mission to be the world’s most-loved way to pay.
The Group Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring that we are continually acting on customer and retailer feedback and optimising their experience with our product. You can expect to take responsibility for creating new customer flows and continually iterating across a range of areas, such as acquisition flows, servicing flows and transaction flows. To be successful, you will work collaboratively with our Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure everybody is aligned and that you are prioritising the right opportunities.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Developing and driving the implementation of new flows and products on our platform, which enhances customer experience and supports Afterpay’s success globally
- Working on initiatives to improve conversion for new and existing Afterpay consumers
- Developing a deep understanding of consumer and retailer needs to identify and prioritise new opportunities for enhancing customer experience capabilities within our platform
- Leading cross-functional teams in product, design, and engineering-Working closely with our technology and operations teams in both the US, Australia, and the UK
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe. You will also be or possess:
- A minimum of 7 years of Product Management experience, gained within a large transaction volume, eCommerce environment
- Strong track record in A/B testing and funnel conversion improvements
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple stakeholders and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Team leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple product managers
- Experience driving the vision and execution for a platform
- Experience successfully launching and iterating B2C products within an eCommerce environment
- A continuous improvement approach to product management
- Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing.
Once we are back in the office, you will enjoy working from our beautiful office spaces and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly, not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.