Executive, GrabPay Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our team:
Grab Financial Group is an organization within Grab responsible for all of Grab’s fintech ambitions to drive the region forward by making all kinds of financial services accessible to as many Southeast Asians as possible. This includes driving both consumer and merchant adoption of the GrabPay Wallet, integrating GrabRewards across the platform, as well as driving new growth areas in lending and insurance, enabling millions of micro-entrepreneurs and consumers to be more productive and lead better financial lives.
Get to know the Role:
We are hiring for a marketer to be part of Malaysia marketing for the consumer payment business. You’ll be responsible for figuring out the best ways to engage Grab’s millions of users and find relevant financial products that will improve their lives. You’ll build out a new way of marketing financial products to an unbanked or underbanked audience, opening up financial inclusion in Malaysia.
The day-to-day activities:
- 50% Go-to-Market Campaign Management
- Translate strategy into campaigns by working with business stakeholders and product teams to design highly effective multi-channel creative communications plans. This role requires a collaborative mindset that is open to idea experimentation and independent project management skills with the ability to plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns that are aligned with business and brand objectives to launch new products/services, grow demand and provide insights that improve or form new innovative product development.
- 30% Media Strategy and Planning
- You will need to work closely with cross functional marketing specialists (Creative, Performance, CRM, PR, Social, Martech) and agency partners to evaluate channel insights across traditional and digital media (includes but not limited to writing creative briefs, media strategy and selection, campaign budget management, audience targeting, flighting strategies, ad formats + optimizations, post-campaign analysis) driving improvements by learning through a culture of testing and experimentation.
- 20% Category & Consumer Insights
- Adopt an analytical approach towards problem solving while supporting marketing strategy planning and decision making by contributing insights curated from market research, campaign and competitor analysis that take a deep dive into the financial lives and challenges of the country's consumers.
The Must Haves
- Campaign execution: You already have at least 3 years experience in a results-driven marketing role.
- Data-driven: Able to propose data-informed options for a marketing plan. Adopt an analytical approach to understanding customer behavioural segmentation and spotting opportunities.
- Solutionist mindset: Natural problem-solver who can contribute consumer and channel insights from campaign and competitor analysis to support decision making.
- Great collaborator: Someone who works well with stakeholders and open to idea experimentation. Innovative and contributive - loves to be part of the creative process, brainstorming and challenging the norm. Able to facilitate collaborative meetings independently and share campaign key learnings across departments/countries.
- Highly organized, detailed and meticulous: Enjoys improving processes to achieve day-to-day efficiency.
- Self-driven and highly motivated: Passionate about being consumer centric and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us