Sr. QA Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sr. QA Manager will be responsible for implementing a robust Quality Assurance (QA) program that includes implementing a comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with team to plan sprints and test planning for the modules
- Work with our engineering teams to design, develop, and execute scripts which validate, to a high degree of confidence, test cases defined within the acceptance criteria.
- Track and communicate task progress, status, and key organization quality metrics.
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools.
- Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/project team requirements.
- Expected to maintain technical expertise via self-education in areas governing computer sciences, performance/load testing dictums, security, and Quality Assurance.
- Adhere to defect tracking process; document software defects, using a defect tracking tool (JIRA), monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects.
- Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily status, and test execution results, etc.
- Directs quality initiatives that accomplish continuous improvement and enhance site quality system efficiencie
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- QA certifications
- Flexibility to work outside of core business hours
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Must be skilled in planning and organizing, decision-making, and building relationships.
- Able to effectively multi-task.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open