Lead Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
· Enable Finastra to anticipate market and regulatory requirements and sustain Finastra’s market leadership through support for these changes
· Enhance Finastra’s thought leadership position through production of marketing collateral, public speaking, and social media presence
· Increase Finastra’s market share by identifying new market opportunities, assisting with pre-sales & sales prospecting
· Influence software delivery and delivery teams through advocacy, follow-up on introduction of Product features, functionality into the delivery process
· Acquire deep knowledge of the Fusion Cash Management offering including its strengths and weaknesses when reviewed against global markets
· Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, and drive growth.
· Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning through go-to-market.
· Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
· Identifies and analyzes critical issues related to the product design and promotion of the product(s).
· Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning and collateral development
· Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current project status.
· Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
· Develops proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing enhancements as appropriate.
Skills, competencies & experience
· In-depth understanding of Cash Management landscape, trends Worldwide. In-depth understanding of how cash management offering fits in overall banking business
· In-depth knowledge of Finastra’s product portfolio or a similar payment product/system is desired
· Provide authoritative coverage of the market (regulations, initiatives, trends), drawing on analyst research, relationships with regulators and key contacts at leading banks and public sources.
· Translate insights from various data sources (market analysis, clients, sales prospects, regulators, competitors) into actionable product strategy/plans, advocate inclusion of product features with delivery-facing product managers/POs/SMEs
· Thought leader – evangelize, publish white papers, speak at conferences, assist marketing with press and analyst relations in the region, participate/lead regional product council/user group
· Experienced in managing/delivering COTS software products (in preference to one-off custom developments)..
· Ability (and desire) for extensive and frequent travel in the region
· Ability to affect positive change across sales, marketing and delivery through FAQs, practices to remove confusion, product & market education, debriefs, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open