Enterprise Expansion Sales Specialist
Who are we
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
The Enterprise Expansion Sales Executive is accountable for expanding the value and revenue of MYOB’s existing Enterprise customers by cross selling and upselling services to customers and migrating our desktop customers online. You’ll be joining a resourceful and creative sales team (either focused on Accounting and Professional Services customers or General Industries, inc. Manufacturing, Wholesale, and Distribution) focused on engaging with our existing Enterprise customers to demonstrate how MYOB products can create further value by streamlining, simplifying and automating their workflows. By executing the MYOB Sales process meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time.
· Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas for expansion business by creating customer value.
· Develop, present and maintain an active Territory Management Plan that prioritises investments in time and effort.
· Proactive planning, forecasting and pipeline management, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
· Work with the vertical Marketing team to ensure campaigns are implemented that will contribute to agreed sales and customer outcomes.
· Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
· Offer insights & strategies to engage in key market verticals.
· Leverages Sales Enablement tools to prepare and deliver professional presentations and customer proposals
· Follow up for repeat business.
· Build effective and trusted relationships with Partners, prospects, and customers.
· Maintain product and industry knowledge to become a specialist on relevant Enterprise, Practice or Financial Services products
What we're looking for
· Business development sales professional with 5+ years’ experience.
· Track record of working within a software / SaaS vendor.
· Consistent record of exceeding sales quotas.
· Experience with campaign driven sales, opportunity qualification, and opportunity management.
· Experience in selling complex and / or technology solutions is essential.
· Experience in the accounting / professional services, industry is desirable.
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to gain industry exposure and build a career with an Australian tech giant! Apart from the great job, working for fantastic leaders and working in ANZ's fastest growing SaaS businesses, we offer;
· Flexperience - We offer a good blend of work from home and a thriving office environment
· Modern sales tools and tenured leadership team
· Competitive salaries, career growth and opportunity for structured training and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more