Marketing Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
The Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for initiating and overseeing Marketing vendor, contract and contractor intake and implementation processes, facilitating and supporting all applicable internal reviews, ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and procedures, tracking and reporting to the stakeholders, and providing other operational support as needed.
What you will be doing
- Evaluates incoming requests for new Marketing vendors, contracts and contractors, determining the appropriate processing path and evaluating requests for completion.
- Completes vendor intake surveys and follows through to ensure any tasks and/or additional reviews resulting from the vendor risk analysis are completed.
- Analyzes engagement details to determine if Data Privacy, Security or Country Compliance reviews are necessary, initiating and coordinating the review process as needed.
- Sets up and manages meetings with stakeholders to resolve any questions, providing meeting documentation of decisions/next steps, and follow-through until completion.
- Obtains approvals from budget holders and key Marketing stakeholders as needed.
- Coordinates with Procurement and Legal teams to navigate all applicable processes.
- Tracks and follows up on all requests in process to ensure all are completed and communicated within established timeframes.
- Ensures applicable records are stored and categorized appropriately.
- Develops and executes management reporting for the functions performed.
- Identifies opportunities to create efficiencies.
- Other related duties as needed.
What you bring:
- 3- 5 years of vendor management or other relevant experience
- 1-3 years of marketing-related experience preferred
- Has worked in an industry with significant volumes of customer / stakeholder interaction
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills as well as resourcefulness and flexibility
- Good time management and planning skills
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrates good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of marketing principles
- Able to work individually, as well a part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent experience in marketing or business administration.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
- A variety of career development tolls, resources and opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests