Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
With a strong emphasis on learning and experimentation, we use modern technologies to deliver experiences that inform and delight our customers.
Everything we deliver is an opportunity to do things better than the last time, from the processes and tools we use to the way we build and deploy.
You will be part of a collaborative, agile and multi-functional team, working with product and acquisition marketers to discover new ways to deliver moments that matter to prospective MYOB customers.
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Product Manager, business stake-holders and your cross-functional delivery team to identify high-value opportunities and provide clarity on how the team might execute on them.
Requirements-gathering through discussions and workshops, as well as promoting shared understanding within and beyond the team will be critical factors in delivering amazing work and valuable outcomes.
In optimising Agile practices and tools, you will have the support of your team to propose and implement innovative ways of working an alternative approach to achieving success.
We are not looking for a "Card-slave" or dyed-in-the-wool Agile die-hard. Rather, you'll play a pivotal role in deciding what the team does and working with your colleagues in UX, development, and content in discovering how best to achieve it.
What you'll bring
• You are a truth-seeker and will chat with anyone and every one it takes to get to the heart of the matter.
• You are an enabler of collaboration through your willingness to facilitate workshops and discussions, both within and outside your team
• You are both a radiator of information and a filter of noise. You actively share what you discover and are constantly optimising the flow of facts.
• You are unafraid to give it a go, get it wrong and learn from the experience
• You love giving and getting feedback to improve yourself and others
• You love to learn! Whether from books, blogs, or those around you.
• Lastly, you are happiest when you are somewhere you can have an impact. In other words, you want to Love Your Work!
If working and collaborating where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference is important, you need to work at MYOB. We look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more