This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Scrum ManagerThe Foundry R&D in Pune team is looking for a Technical Scrum Master to drive balance of Innovation and Delivery at Mastercard foundry ..
The ideal candidate is passionate about the successful timely delivery of projects, has development experience, is highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Scrum Master may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility initiatives using Agile methodologies and practices in a fast-paced environment across business and technology groups. The individual should have development experience in backend technologies and s comfortable contributing code as per the need of a project.This position requires an individual who has previously been a successful Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach on highly distributed teams, has been involved in Agile/Scrum transformation, and has experience in software delivery. Dive and influence change and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Active member of the Scrum Master Guild and contribute to the agile/scrum playbook • Play the role of servant leader, lead teams by mentoring and coaching on scrum best practices, serve by facilitating scrum events
· Ability to code using Java and related techonlogy areas as per the need of a project.
· Abilty to learn new technology areas and use the same for the success of a project.
• Work with product owners, stakeholders and the development team with project planning, road maps and capacity planning.
• Responsible for planning, monitoring, executing and implementing projects using the Agile methodology • Assist in developing long-range plans and strategies to achieve business growth • Ensure a successful delivery, which may include: development and management of overall project plan, schedule & budget adherence, status reporting, escalations, testing, user approval, final corrections, and methodology compliance • Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature • Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones • Responsible for overall relationship and deliverables across all projects • Assists in leading complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g. cross functional/cross geographies)"" All About You • Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master working with multiple scrum teams
• Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative• Development experience velopment experience of 2 years, working in java,ocre Framework,java,development Spring Comfortable working in Linux like environment. API . like • Possess strong communication skills - both verbal and written – and, • Excellent time management skills • Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities • Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile processes and continuous delivery • Ability to serve as mentor to other team members
• Have soft skills experience working with distributed teams with different cultures and diverse backgrounds • Have experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions
• Experience using Agile/Scrum tools like Jira (preferred)
• Familiar with Agile Software Development principles and values
• Enjoys being a change agent, challenge the status quo and drives new ways of working through blog posts and brown bag sessions (tech talks)
• Excellent English communication skills in written and spoken form
• Bachelor's Degree in technology related field
• Agile / Scrum Certification(s) preferred
• Knowledge of Mastercard and the payments industry preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities