Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
1 - 5%
C++ Developer :: 4 - 15 Years (Ambit, Chennai)/ SJR, Bangalore
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
What you bring:
- Should have 4 to 15 years of experience in C++ development
- Should have experience to work with Unix and oracle
- Willing to work as an individual contributor role
- Should have excellent communication skills
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of Worlds Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Privacy Statement
- FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests