C++ Lead Developer
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing
This position works with sales and pre-sales to: identify the appropriate managed services solution; provide presentations and technical details around solution; respond to RFI's and RFP's around the managed services provided; assist with pricing solutions; and, assist with contract negotiations around SLA's, discounts and other related managed services items.
What you bring:
- Experience in Developing and Maintaining application. Identifies the functional and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client services. Interacts with team members and works on develops the features.
- You will be dealing with exciting world of Finance domain and its back office operations. You will work with functional experts to analyze requirements and produce specifications and implement those.
- Strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality and desire to excel in Technology and Finance world is a must. Wholehearted adoption of agile methodology and Continuous Delivery are the requirements. You will work with co-located teams to develop, support and enhance the solutions by constantly engaging with Development managers, Product Owners and end Customers.
- Moreover you will need to constantly push yourself to keep up with the latest technologies and functional concepts in financial derivates and front office, back office domain. Our teams strive for delivering highest level of quality by adopting best design, coding practices and principles along with automated testing.
- You should be highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with co-located teams. Quest for finding answers to ‘Why and How’ questions is must.
- Ability to handle varied technology stack, multiple languages, diverse Databases and Industry standard practices is must.
- Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail – track record of authoring high quality
- 3-5 years hands-on experience as a developer in C++
- Experience of developing the application interfaces
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development
- Willingness to work in Python or equivalent language
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests