Operations Analyst, Client Licensing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position serves as a subject matter expert, offering customized consultative support on license requests, while applying in-depth knowledge of Visa’s bylaws and eligibility criteria, alternate partnership options for potential applicants, and regulatory requirements across the AP and CEMEA regions.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Analyze licensing eligibility and requirements per Visa Rules, to manage licensing process for prospective and current clients, interacting with market-based Licensing and business sponsors.
- Consult prospective and current clients, and executes requests related to administration of their licenses, including sponsorship options, license upgrades, mergers, acquisitions and terminations.
- Identify and executes on operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Be responsible to ensure Licensing team, partners, and stakeholders deliver on commitments and meet customers’ expectations based on established processes and SLA’s.
- Assist with Level 2 business scenarios and decisions including training on basic functions.
- Consult stakeholders and clients on requests for Numerics, enforces Visa policies and promotes best practices and effective use of Visa’s numeric resources.
- Identify trends in the business and escalates to management any areas potentially needing to be re-evaluated; provides recommendations accordingly.
- Investigate questions/issues across breadth of licensing and numerics; requiring understanding of Visa Bylaws and Visa Rules, banking structures, holding companies and regulatory requirements.
- Formulates recommendations and refers cases to Manager; exercising judgment to identify unusual scenarios or potential risks.
- Evaluates and understands client-licensing data impacts up/downstream processes and departments.
- Serve as Licensing resource in AP and CEMEA to support market-based needs for example, changes in regulatory environment, new financial inclusion efforts and other operational or strategic changes specific to region.
- Alert leadership to situations outside of established policy or issues requiring extra level of customer service attention.
- Be responsible for building awareness of Licensing rules, policies and processes in AP and CEMEA markets.
- Contributes and participates in system and process enhancement discussions including performing acceptance testing
What you will need:
We are looking for an individual who brings experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven, and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in the payment industry
- Effective planning and organizational, conceptual and logical problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to set and deliver upon priorities within busy, shifting environment
- Ability to manage high volume of work with constant detail orientation; able to meet deadlines with quality work
- Effective professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and client-focus skills
- Ability to keep manager informed and involved on ongoing basis
- Comfortable working in global environment impacted by different legal, cultural and business priorities
- Working expertise in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
What will also help:
- Working knowledge of the payment industry and Visa’s business
- Knowledge of end-to-end licensing process, business drivers, and expectations
- Ability to understand impacts of client licensing data to downstream business and application processes, identifying solutions and relevant pros/cons of options
- Understands and preferably working expertise in Visa databases and workflow tools including VCIS, MSD, Playbook, etc.
- Ability to take “customer” view and apply to internal processes to improve delivery and results
- Ability to understand how global framework works in context of addressing specific local requirements
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions