Enterprise Marketing Lead, Japan
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users in Japan.As an early member of the marketing team at Stripe, you’ll help businesses get started and grow globally by making it easy for them to accept payments from anywhere in the world. Every year, Stripe helps hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world process billions of dollars.
As a marketing leader at Stripe for Japan, you’ll have the opportunity to shape how we reach and interact with our customers, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how Stripe’s products can help their businesses. To do this, you’ll need to work cross-functionally across sales, comms, and product, legal, engineering and more.
As the ideal candidate, you’re a leader and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives, and never settle for good enough. You’re strategic and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for Stripe, and your team. You’ll have relevant experience with and a passion for content marketing, partner marketing account-based marketing, and designing and executing marketing campaigns. You’ll be able to help set our field marketing strategy, as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
- Work closely with sales and understand our users and audiences in order to develop Enterprise marketing priorities and effective partner marketing programs
- Understand our audiences and decision makers and create messaging and content resources they need to better understand Stripe’s offerings and benefits. This may include research and reports, guides, and presentations
- Plan and execute marketing programs to drive awareness among target audiences, generate leads and accelerate pipeline
- Programs can include but are not limited to outbound email and direct mail campaigns, webinars, partner activities, content marketing, account-based marketing and working closely with the events team on Stripe events and third party events
- Be responsible for tracking, measuring and communicating program results
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, including specific experience with enterprise marketing, content creation and content marketing, event management, partnership marketing, localization, and multi-touch campaigns to generate demand.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics with simplicity and clarity, and to communicate powerful stories to drive demand and support sales.
- Resourceful, creative and dedicated to achieving operational and creative excellence
- Ability to work and adapt in a changing and technical industry and work environment
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership ability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Familiarity with localization and copy writing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.