Senior Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your Commercial Sales Team
Be part of our ever growing Sales team where you’ll be working with General Managers in the region to steer projects with internal and external stakeholders to develop the local market and enhance our growth strategy
How you contribute:
- Analyse the latest industry developments to build go-to-market strategy and territory plan
- Build a strong data driven pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities
- Work on key/focus account plans to generate and develop qualified opportunities
- Closely collaborate and align with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives
- Strategise and align with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities
What you're bringing to the table:
- Experience in selling enterprise technology to banks and financial institutions. (Core banking or Fintech is a plus)
- Ideally 7+ years of proven work experience as a Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Inside Sales Manager or similar role in Vietnam
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
You're more than your job description
- You are a strong relationship builder who understands a consultative sales approach.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and build a strong network in the region because you love it!
- You’re an open minded person that enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way.
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Vietnam team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Generous annual health insurance allowance
- Training & development personal budget
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility