ABM Marketing Specialist, MAAP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Purpose of Role
Working as part of the MAAP regional team, your primary role will be to manage and execute on ABM campaigns and be a key interface to the sales and customer facing organisation.
In your role as an ABM Marketing Specialist, your primary objective will be to own and execute on a regional plan for key accounts in the region to help create and accelerate pipeline. You will contribute to building the strategic plan, identifying and analyzing customer demand, building regional campaign one-to-one and one-to-few ABM account programs and executing on the plan. This includes working with press and industry analyst, local partners as well as collaborating with the extended marketing team.
Strategic Goals & Deliverables
- Help define and execute on the Region ABM strategy for all Finastra solutions
- Increase customer base reach and engagement in your region working with the sales organisation
- Focus on Demand Generation Performance and deal acceleration
- Event management and relationship building
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing teams on campaign concept, messaging, content, creative, promotion and optimisation to ensure effectiveness for your programs
- Identify the most effective marketing channels, value proposition and calls to action for personas and key accounts in your region.
- Engage Marketing and Sales colleagues, both pre- and post-events, to optimise results in terms of awareness, inquiries, and revenue.
- Execute region-specific marketing programs that will ultimately drive demand and build the sales pipeline.
- Own account-based marketing programs to increase the share of wallet within our major accounts and accelerate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in running ABM campaigns
- Great customer communication and interaction skills.
- Familiar with marketing automation platform and CRM systems (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Experience within B2B Software and/or Financial Services is preferred
- Fluent in English, other languages a bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open