Lead, Merchant & Partner Sales, GFG
- Job Description:
- Get to know the team
- You will be part of an exciting sales team that is responsible for acquiring and managing merchants and partners for payment and financial services in Grab Financial Group Singapore.
- Get to know the role
- We are looking for a strong Lead, Merchant and Partner Sales, to drive merchant acquisition, grow acceptance for Singapore, while successfully leading a high energy team. To perform this role well the candidate will need to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, be numerate, a good track record of sales leadership and driving high business growth.
- Role and responsibility
- Develop strategy for merchant and partner acquisition for payment and financial services to grow portfolio to achieve business and revenue goals
- Execute merchant and partner strategy according to plan
- Drive business growth through product cross sell
- Lead and manage end-to-end sales process including sales forecast, building sales pipeline, developing the sale, negotiating contract terms, and closing the deal
- Dedicated to maintaining professional and technical knowledge by keeping abreast of industry and technology developments, attend training, be data driven to identify growth opportunities
- Lead a team, coach, motivate team members to actively contribute to business and revenue goals
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including representation from Marketing, Product, Sales Operations, Business Development and Customer Experience
- Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (min. requirement)
- Min. 8 years working experience in sales, key account management, fintech, payment industries
- Successful sales / business development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of merchant and retail business
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experienced team lead or people manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us