Business Development Manager
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
A key position in the Regional APAC sales team and has primary responsibility for achievement sales targets through the implementation of sales strategies driven from a territory sales and go to market plan. This role is a Business Development Role, focused on New Business.
- Achieve New Business sales wins to exceed target supported by local cross functional support teams and the Sales Director
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns together with a skilled Pre-Sales team to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios
- Proactively address the market to expand the brand reach and achieve a high rate of meetings, demonstrations, workshops, quotes and proposals
- Maintain four times your Annual quota in Pipeline with New Business opportunities by working closely with Marketing, Inside Sales our In-country Partners by and
- Sales support teams by establishing relationships with primary alliance partners and identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline
- Skillfully negotiate profitable contract agreements for license, consulting and support services
- Provide leadership in client relations to set the company head and shoulders above the competition
- Leverage existing business relationships with decision makers, executives and key players in the banking and financial services sectors
- Establish relationships with primary alliance partners and identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline
- Provide leadership in client relationship management, address clients’ business needs and constraints.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English. Eloquent in one other local language i.e.Thai, Lao, Khmer, Malay, Vietnamese, Bahasa etc is an additional advantage
- A high-caliber individual with the right breadth and depth of experience, strong credential, influence within the financial arena with the focus and acumen to cultivate profitable and lasting customer relationships
- Proven track record of leading and achieving “big ticket” sales to exceed targets in the banking and financial services software industry with substantial relevant experience within the same domain
- Minimum 7-10 years Sales and New Business Development experience in a banking software company or related companies (e.g. local Software Industry) and has deep understanding about Solution Selling
- Confident in operating at “C level” and can demonstrate strong sales and negotiating skills with key decision makers
- Must have the presence together with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
- Has mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job
- Good general understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office) with a reasonable understanding of IT infrastructures and implementation approaches from both functional and technical perspectives
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and able to multi-task
- Can work independently and in a collaborative nature, excellent interpersonal skills, great team player
- Willing to travel on frequent basis
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company