Full Stack Developer
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our innovative product development team. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of front-end and back-end technologies preferably in a data science environment with a proven record of delivering high quality software.
Candidates must have excellent logic and problem-solving skills and ideally have worked in an Agile environment.
The successful candidate will join an agile product development team located in Sydney and actively participate in all aspects of design, building and delivering products for our clients. The product is widely used by clients to analyse and improve customer banking journeys and therefore you will have a data analytics leaning and a proven ability to interpret and display data in a simple and concise way. Your FSI background will help you understand the business and flow aspects of the product and assist you in becoming a productive member of the team in a short space of time.
- Use Java to maintain and further develop product features.
- Use ReactJS to maintain and develop the UI.
- Use SQL to query and analyse large data sets.
- Design features in line with requirements.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners to develop new functionality and products on our platform.
- Design, code, test and maintain the software.
- Participate in acceptance testing with the Product Owner and Test Analysts.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers to share knowledge. Always follow and adhere to secure software development Best Practices
- Attend and actively participate in the Agile scrum ceremonies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Strong Java development skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Redux).
- Data science and analytics experience highly desirable.
- Google Cloud Platform experience is highly desirable.
- Effective English verbal and writing communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostics skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Team player – ability to work well in a close team environment.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company