Sr Specialist, Acceptance Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr Specialist, Acceptance Product ManagementOverview
MasterCard Worldwide is a leading global payments solutions company that provides a broad range of innovative services in support of our global members' credit, deposit access, electronic cash, business-to-business and related payment programs. The Acceptance group’s vision is to enable a world beyond cash through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling merchants to reach consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We work with banks, merchants and digital participants to enable consumers to shop and pay.
The role of the Senior Specialist, Acceptance Product Management is to support the development of the Go-To-Market plans for new solutions e.g. Softpos, contactless, merchant value added services, that solve the pain points of merchants and acquirers and drive revenue for our organization. He / she will be expected to proactively manage GTM activities as the regional product team, manage new product launches in the region, and develop new regional programs to accelerate region-wide adoption.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage engagements with customers for the on-boarding of Mastercard acceptance products to create alternative revenue streams and customers’ stickiness
• Work across Account Sales, Market Development, Delivery, Marketing, Franchise, and other teams to deliver solutions & support go to market plans
• Work closely with the global, regional and market teams to set up product constructs to drive additional revenue and faster GTM. These efforts include concept validation, business case development, value proposition validation and partnership development
• Proactively manage new product / partnership idea pipeline that anticipates and/or responds to merchant, acquirer and eco system stakeholder needs, market trends and competitive threats
• Support of the in-market consumer product teams with the required best practices, tool kits, business modelling and subject matter expertise
• Perform data analyses as needed to inform go-to-market strategy/plan, including but not limited to opportunity sizing, market prioritization, competitive benchmarking
• Embed Product Management Excellence and consumer insights in all product management activities
All About You
• Self-starter and quick learner with ability to work independently and through ambiguity. Demonstrated consistent success working with partners across other functions in support of product go-to market strategies.
• Results driven, deadline-focused.
• Analytical, problem solver with solid understanding of competitive offering, industry trends and the acceptance value chain and its constituents. Familiar with P2P, B2B, B2P and P2B business flows and the associated business modellings.
• Have five plus years of experience in product management and/or solution engineering roles with domain knowledge in payments preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of consumers and merchants within a variety of regional marketplaces (particularly in Asia Pacific).
• Be trained in product management methodologies and will be experienced in communicating with product managers, technical architects, business analysts and engineers to deliver new solutions.
• Strong communications and presentation skills, including the ability to work with people across a matrix organization at all levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities