Performance & Risk Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at Revolut as we begin to build our Insurance business. The Revolut Performance and Risk manager will support the strategic deliverables of the Chief of Staff - Performance and Risk and will be instrumental in supporting the sustainable growth of the Division's people and financial goals.
The Performance and Risk Manager will be flexible, dynamic and possess a broad knowledge of the Insurance industry.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Establishing and maintaining Revolut Insurance budget structure and reporting
• Supporting the development of team routines, team-building rhythms and exercises as well as measurements to build a culture that rewards high performance and support and management of under-performance
• Tracking and reporting on progress to strategic targets
• Co-ordinate and maintain as needed, the design and implementation of business strategies, plans and procedures
• Manage the goals/KPI process for performance and growth
• Report on performance by providing simplified data and metrics
• Reporting and tracking of matters of importance
• Participate and support expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• Administering and managing relationships with partners/vendors, when required
WHAT YOU 'LL NEED
• 5+ years of experience working in a sales and/or compliance and/or product insurance role
• 3+ years working in a data/budget/commission-tracking analyst capacity
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in the English language
• Passion for building a brand and reputation
• Desire and ability to continuously learn
• Ability to work accurately at pace and manage competing priorities
• Evidence of being able to work across multiple digital platforms
• A team player - willing to step in to help across the wider team for the benefit of the customer and/or business
A LITTLE ABOUT US
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 12 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Rest up with 27 days’ paid holiday per year
• 10 days' carer leave to look after your loved ones
• Free taxis home if you’re working late
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more from your money