Principal Business Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Suresh Venugopal, the Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Large to moderately complex projects for a defined segment of strategic initiatives from project definition and intake to transition to full operational support.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Project Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leads and drives the development of the project intake process including developing scope, schedule and cost
- Defines the goals and objectives of specific project and defines individual team member’s roles and responsibilities for the duration of the project
- Manages multiple mid to large scale projects ensuring that they will complete on time and within budget and that the solution aligns with/meets the business objective
- Manages the daily/weekly project team assignments and monitors progress against the work plan to assure that objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures.
- Identification and impact analysis of potential project changes and facilitation of change control board to approve or disapprove said changes.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Continual identification, qualification and tracking of risks, defining mitigation and contingency plans, assigning appropriate resources, and constantly communicating status.
- Responsible for identification of resource requirements and proper communication of those requirements in a timely manner to ensure the project is properly staffed with the skilled resources required.
- Responsible for identifying internal and external stakeholders, understanding their communication requirements and fulfilling those requirements.
- Responsible for the smooth transition through each phase of the Project and proper communication between the various responsible groups setting clear expectations and holding individuals accountable for their responsibilities on the program and within the various projects
- Serve as the primary interface with stakeholders and the project sponsor to ensure objectives and customer-focused requirements are defined and aligned with company directions.
- Educates team members in project management principles, methods, processes and tools.
- Keeps up-to-date and educated in skills related to all project management and ensures this information is disseminated throughout the process.
- Responsible for ensuring the project team utilizes IT defined tools and standards, processes and procedures
- 8+ years’ experience in project or program management
- Experience as technical lead involving infrastructure is desirable.
- At minimum 2 - 3 years of experience of managing or leading technical / software development project teams
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Track record of delivering IT project within budget, scope and schedule
- Strong Supervision, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent Presentation and training skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with project management Tools
- Good knowledge in Trade Finance, Lending, & FX would be desirable
- Experience assisting project management teams with identification of action items, tasks and activities and tracking progress
- Experience at defining, implementing and continually improving standards, processes and procedures utilizing industry best practice (PMI, CMMI, etc.)
- Experience developing project budgets based on the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open