Lets talk about the role
The Account Manager will enhance and grow relationships with our current retail customer portfolio. This a pure relationship building role, no cold sales, however it is expected that you will identify new business opportunities with the intent to build Latitudes share of the retail finance market.
- Build on and strengthen relationships with retail store managers and their teams.
- Structure and deliver a robust training program that educates and promotes retail sales finance.
- Provide on call servicing to retail partners during store operational hours.
- Commit to business goals/ targets.
- Work with Latitudes values and purpose and continue to enhance our performance as a sales finance market leader.
- Ensure that our retail partners are acting in accordance with all regulatory and compliance requirements by conducting regular instore compliance activity
Who you are?
This is a great role for someone that has worked in and understand the retail sector This is a great next step for an experienced retail store manager to begin a new career in a high-profile account management role or an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge still within the retail sector
- You’re a people person and build relationships through a friendly, honest and pragmatic approach.
- An understanding of sales finance, or willing to learn!
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- This role has a large training and education component, you will feel comfortable delivering to small groups and fielding questions.
- You have an innate ability to drive outcomes and meet personal, team and business objectives.
- You will be autonomous and self-driven.
- You are able to effectively manage and understand the importance of both the sales and administration aspects of a role
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits