Business Development Associate - SDR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
The job to be done
In this role, you will find and determine the key stakeholders of our target companies by doing thorough stakeholder mapping and research. You will use internal and external networks to pinpoint relevant connections to these key individuals, which will help our commercial organisation enter negotiations quickly and win over our target companies. You will also be doing personalised outreach to these stakeholders and booking high value pitch meetings.
You will be laying the foundation for Klarna’s most important deals and partnerships. This is a crucially important role to our company and you will therefore work closely with, and present your findings to the senior commercial teams and Klarna’s C-level executives.
As you will be gaining a deep understanding in how Klarna works as a B2B commercial organisation, there is a great opportunity to grow into a sales, marketing or client success role as the next step in your career!
Your colleagues describe you as:
- Someone with great attention to detail
- Ambitious and shows significant drive in everything you do
- Passionate about your job and enjoys a fast paced, international working environment
- Someone who desires to go above and beyond to produce the best results!
- Someone who dares to challenge the status quo and be persistent
- Proactive by nature and comes up with new thinking and ideation that adds value and innovation to your team
- Someone with a strong ability to prioritise your work effectively in line with your targets
- A team player who is highly dependable
- Someone who is comfortable with change and can easily adapt to and embrace new tasks and challenges. We promise, you will not be bored!
- An excellent communicator
- Someone who has an exceptionally sales oriented mindset
- 1 years experience building rapport with contacts through phone calls and emails
- Experience in all aspects of the lead life cycle including prospecting, objection handling and conducting qualification calls
Programs to learn (or preferably be well accustomed to):
- Excel/SheetsGoogle drive
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Your application has been successfully submitted.