Service Delivery Manager
As eftpos moves forward into a time of transformation and growth we are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager. You will provide comprehensive customer and technical support to resolve incidents and service requests and execute incident, problem, and change management processes in a payment processing environment
Outcomes and Accountabilities
- Provide a single point of contact for all IT incidents and service requests and ensure they are managed effectively and within agreed service levels in a complex, multi-vendor payments processing environment
- Responsible for executing the incident management process including business communications and notifications and ensuring root cause analysis is completed and permanent corrective actions are implemented.
- Responsible for IT change management process including participation in key supplier and internal Change Advisory Board (CAB) and performing impact assessment of potential changes executed by key service providers.
- Provide after-hours support for incidents and changes including participation in the 24/7 on-call roster
- Review daily reports e.g. settlement and reconciliation, exception processing, non-compliant transactions, outages, and availability reports. Investigate and follow up as appropriate.
- Support the vendor management process to ensure key suppliers are meeting their service levels on a day-to-day basis
- Support project work including non-functional testing, operational support process/documentation, implementation support.
- Develop and maintain an internal/external knowledge management database
- Identify process improvement opportunities through appropriate reporting and trend analysis.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Exposure to real-time transaction processing and settlement & reconciliation systems
- Experience in incident/production support/change management functions – proven track record of successfully managing major IT incidents and outages
- Operational experience in a 24/7 high availability, real-time processing environment
- Previous customer service or support experience in payments, technical, or other complex environments
- Proven track record of implementing process improvement
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ideally with ITIL foundation certification
- Connex Advantage or similar, Data Navigator experience highly desirable
Personal Attributes (Competencies)
Customer Focused - Committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience in a timely and effective manner.
Value Diversity - Respects differences and resolves conflicts. Embraces new ideas and the opinions of others.
Teamwork & Collaboration - Keen to build rapport and connect with others in knowledge sharing and working more efficiently and effectively.
Adaptability & Continuous Improvement - Strives to improve and adapt to change. Flexible and responsive to changing work priorities.
Effective Communication -Communicates information clearly and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
Delivering Value - Ability to prioritise work and completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Leadership - Takes personal responsibility for and pride in own work. Has a ‘can do’ approach and makes the best use of their own time to meet deadlines. Sets a good example for others to follow.
Problem Solving & Decision Making – Ability to gather information. Solves problems and makes decisions independently within own area of responsibility, or in conjunction with other team members or more senior staff.
Strategic Thinking – Understands the expectations of own role and how this contributes to the objectives of the team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system