Principal Business Systems Analyst
As a platform company powering businesses all over the world, Stripe processes payments, runs marketplaces, detects fraud, helps entrepreneurs start an internet business from anywhere in the world, builds world-class APIs, and more. As we aspire to build the world’s financial infrastructure, we have to internally create a finance infrastructure that can scale to our aspirations.
The FinSys team owns Stripe’s internal financial infrastructure that enables us to operate our global business efficiently. We own the tools that help generate financial statements, manage finance operations, and enable our F&S team partner with the broader business, etc.
This role will partner with the Finance team stakeholders to implement features of our financial systems that include Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, Anaplan and many other tools, automate finance processes, work on transformation projects, implement SOX controls and maintain our financial Applications.
- Lead financial systems (primarily Oracle Fusion cloud) projects and initiatives - including upgrades, integration of additional modules, implementation of new functionality, and business process changes - from requirements, design to support,
- Partner with finance stakeholders to understand their needs and challenges, and provide them with technology solutions and how they interact with the broader organization
- Designing solutions and making architecture decisions to help us scale for the future
- Developing and delivering technical solutions to optimize financial workflow and integration with other internal systems
- Reviewing existing design and configuration choices, and applying your knowledge of best practices to optimize our platform
- Own the Oracle Financials Cloud platform, including -
- Change management
- User security
- Product configuration, including controls
- Data protection & integrity
- ITGC Controls & SOX controls
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate Degree with 10 years of work experience.
- 8+ years of Oracle Financial Applications (EBusiness Suite / Fusion) experience as a techno functional - BSA
- Experience with large technical implementations in Oracle Cloud Financials
- Knowledge of finance operational processes, particularly period close & audit functions
- Experience in all phases of delivery lifecycle
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical skills and strong team collaboration
- Critical thinking, analysis, and a curiosity to dig deeper into requests to determine needs
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Able to independently manage and prioritize workload and projects
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Experience with Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS), Financial Close and Consolidation (FCCS)
- Experience working with FAH (Fusion Accounting Hub) module
- Experience with reporting using OTBI & Finance Reporting Studio in Oracle Fusion Cloud environment
- Data literacy & some knowledge of cloud product integration
You should include these in your application:
- A Linkedin profile and a resume
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.