Senior Fullstack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Platform in PayPal’s merchant domain.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
- Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility
- Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Experience in developing backend services in Node.js/Java,Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in developing frontend applications using popular JS frameworks like Angular.js, react, webpacks etc.
- Very good knowledge of JS
- Experience with test automation- TDD, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing
- Solid Understanding of basic OOPS, algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, cross browser/device development, GraphQL, Restful standards and integration.
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious
- Experience with development of scalable and distributed software applications.
- Should be passionate and take pride in building systems that are used by millions of users every day.
- Should have good communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal