Data Analyst, Consumer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
You will be a data Analyst responsible for working with a highly effective global team to develop ongoing analysis and reports in support of optimising Customer Life Cycle and Servicing.
You will also analyse business performance, deliver data-driven business insights for decision making, and provide insights on product features, customer behaviour, and communicate findings with internal stakeholders.
You can think strategically and deep dive into data sets to deliver high-level, or detailed well-structured models and analysis. You will succeed by combining analytical insight, technical proficiency, business acumen, and the ability to collaborate and influence your key partners.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Work closely with the Product teams to understand their business intelligence and insights needs
- Design and conduct analyses and reports to provide insights at scale that support cost optimisation and onboarding strategies
- Develop a formalized process to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, empower informed decision making for stakeholders
- Assist theProduct teams in developing methodologies/frameworks to accurately assess and measure impact on customer onboarding
- Support targeted business activities, including opportunities for product and process improvement with a focus on driving significant business growth
- Isolate, identify and communicate data issues and own data quality for the analyses and reports produced
- Monitor and analyse data reports/dashboards/pipelines and do RCA & troubleshooting of issues that arise
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, business/commerce, or related disciplines
- Ability to do statistical analyses with minimal guidance including descriptive and inferential techniques
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills
- 1+ year analytics experience including deep-dive analysis, A/B testing, etc. in a digital environment
- Work experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.