Marketing Manager - Loyalty
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are looking for a person who can help further develop and scale Klarna’s loyalty operation, a new team focused on consumer growth and loyalty, loyalty based marketing opportunities for merchants and optimising loyalty performance via a variety of innovative campaigns. This role will play a part in shaping the future and scalability of our team.
You will have a strong background in Loyalty and Partnerships and have proven experience of working in a similar capacity. You will be eager to assist across cross functional teams and be able to develop best practice for the loyalty strategy. You should also have a basic understanding of Klarna as a business and the FinTech industry in general.
- Regularly review the new partnership strategy to ensure it supports business objectives and make recommendations accordingly.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure engagement and viability of new partnerships.
- Take ownership of all corporate partnerships in relation to the loyalty program, and work with them to generate offers for members in line with the strategy.
- Establish fulfilment processes for offers and work with business units and external partners to implement these all the way through concept to post implementation review of results.
- Develop targets and KPIs for each partner, offer and activations.
- Manage all partnership processes and reporting as built out by yourself and your team.
- Write and develop proposals, reports and presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Initiate and maintain regular communication with key business units regarding plans and promotional activities.
- Produce marketing activities and materials as required on time, meeting corporate standards for brand, design and writing.
- Act as the local project manager for Klarna’s AU loyalty program.
- Work closely with the commercial teams on securing an always-on stream of merchants offers to Klarna’s rewards club.
Who you are:
- You'll have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing professional in loyalty marketing.
- You have a background in consumer loyalty and project management.
- Ideally a university degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams but also working with external partners is preferable.
- Proven abilities to plan and execute on multiple campaigns or projects simultaneously.
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- You are customer obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively and love the satisfaction of awesome execution.
- You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work.
- You like working in a team and while you let others shine, you know what it takes for the teams to deliver
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to feedback to senior management on a regular basis.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.