Java Implementation Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Implementation-Conversion Technical Consultant
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing
This position works with the Professional Services Team as a technical consultant in Client Facing Projects.
The responsibilities would include:
Client Customization Development; Analysis of Client Issues; Onboarding and Upgrades; Debugging of Client Issues; Data Analysis; Production Support and Documentation and other Professional Services related items.
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in Design and Developing Java Application.
- Very Good Problem-Solving Skills.
- Reverse Engineering and Debugging Skills.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Solution Oriented Approach. Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Knowledge of the financial services marketplace
- Excellent Knowledge of Database and T-SQL.
- Experience in J2EE technologies i.e. JSP, Servlet, EJB, JMS, Web Services
- Knowledge of JPA2, Hibernate, Struts, Spring Framework.
- Good understanding of test-driven development
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail – track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests