This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description Summary:
The In-person Payments Product team is looking for a product manager to help create PayPal’s next generation of products enabling payments in-store and in-person. The team is focused on building cutting edge payment solutions and bringing novel, highly engaging experiences to life for consumers. In addition, you will be part of a team who has a deep commitment to continuous discovery of new consumer insights to ensure our customers have optimal experiences.
The ideal candidate has a track record of:
• Delivering successful customer centric products and solutions that accommodate a wide range of segments and use cases
• Building fast, secure and reliable payments solutions across the globe
• Collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders including Risk, Compliance, Operations, Designers, Legal, Sales, Professional Services and external PartnersJob Description:
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of in-store and in-person efforts for PayPal
- Collaborate with User Experience Design and Research teams on discovery efforts to obtain relevant customer insights that guide creation of best in class solutions
- Use A/B testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams to define ideal technical implementations that best support time-to-market requirements
- Partner with PMO and cross functional teams at PayPal and external partners to design, build, launch and market new experiences and platform capabilities
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decision making.
- Partner with Legal, Compliance and Risk teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal