Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
About the Team:
As a Senior Software Engineer in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll be working on projects for international clients.
What you will be doing:
- Write robust code that adheres to defined standards and raises the bar with respect to quality
- Optimise applications to ensure high performance and scalability.
- Utilising software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and build processes.
- Write unit and integration tests as part of code quality
- Coach junior team members and help the team grow in experience
What you bring:
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies, frameworks and design patterns (ASP.Net, TypeScript, WPF, MVC) and APIs
- C#/.Net development experience
- SQL relational database experience
- Intellectual agility to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Experience in optimizing C# code and SQL to solve performance issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented, flexible, and able to contribute and succeed within a friendly and collaborative environment
- Comfortable working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch
- Tenacity; rarely giving up until you have reached a logical and useful solution
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests