This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Operations Analyst at Checkout.com:
The Operations Analyst will be dealing with our existing customers’ requests and analyse different aspects of these requests.
This role offers an outstanding exposure to our core business areas collaborating closely with both key internal players and work with our high value merchants and partners.
- Passionate about slick processes, always seeking for simplicity and efficiency
- Strong collaborator, communicator with the ability to influence partners across organisations
- Able to work independently
- Readiness to work with lively schedules and tight deadlines
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to deliver practical solutions
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Deal with change requests coming from our customers, and be able to collaborate closely with merchant directly
- Handling Internal amendment request
- Strong in administration role, able to handle from end to end process
- background information and analysing risks associated
- practices and present appropriate mitigations
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Commercial Underwriting, Customer Support…)
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.