Junior Digital Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WooliesX combines digital, e-commerce, data, and customer divisions team and has been created to meet the changing nature of how customers shop. Through stores, online and apps, WooliesX is focused on making it easy for customers to shop in a way that suits them using one of the most sophisticated personalisation engines in Australia.
About the Role
This is an opportunity to join the WooliesX team during an exciting time of growth and innovation. You will help us solve challenges through world-class creative ideas.
Based in Surry Hills, you’ll be supporting the Digital Design and Production Chapter with content and digital-experience proposition on woolworths.com.au. Improving the user experience to achieve digital experience targets for our Woolworth products - across our owned channels.
This is achieved through the design and execution of engaging, interactive experiences that drive customer-focused outcomes across these key channels.
- Participate fully within the eCom B2C - Product Range: Everyday Shopping & Experience team, contributing to creating a respected and valued service to deliver highly customer-focused outcomes, and demonstrate a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Create compelling artwork for website properties that are engaging and on brand whilst ensuring all projects are created to WCAG 2.0 AA web standards
- Create asset suites and landing page designs for multiple ongoing and future campaigns
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure campaign support but also add value in the process to identify opportunities to optimise through design and content management for the Woolworths website.
- Informing best practice placement of design and assets on-site to remove friction in the customer journey.
- Support the development of - and execute - the content strategy by taking a data-driven approach to creative development including ensuring the right measurement tools and methods are in place to determine success and improvement opportunities
- Lead and foster an environment of collaboration and inspiration.
As a Junior Digital Designer, you should have demonstrated experience in designing engaging experiences that drive customer-focused outcomes across key channels. You have a customer-first and insights-led approach to decision making and prioritisation. You have the ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and a passion for using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Degree with a design related focus or at least 3 years of experience within digital design
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar CMS, Adobe Target, Adobe Assets and Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma, Sketch & Invision
- Sound experience working to brief, from concept to execution across multiple digital mediums - web, social media, EDM design
- Basic to Intermediate HTML & CSS knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment and comfortable using JIRA
- Strong time, scheduling and project management experience
- Customer-centric design thinker with UX understanding
- Commercial in understanding the value you add, and how it relates to business output.
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Great attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to confidently present creative ideas and concepts
- Problem-solving skills—the ability to think creatively and deliver clear creative responses to briefs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday