This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
We’re looking for an experienced Strategy Manager with project management experience and a product mindset who thrives in ambiguity and new evolving environments. Reporting into the Product team, the Strategy Manager will work closely with Product, Operations and Compliance teams to surge on a broad variety of projects as business needs arise.
Who You Are:
• You are detail oriented with the ability to stay focused on what is important to our customers and the business
• You are a leader who drives product and project teams to successful delivery
• You are proactive, taking the initiative to partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and deliver solutions that increase both revenue and operational efficiency
• You work collaboratively with team members across all levels, functions, and cultures, with the ability to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
• You are technically minded and can work with engineering teams to design products and solutions that drive best-in-class experiences
• You are adaptable and can make well-reasoned decisions with limited data
Skills And Experience You Will Bring:
• 4+ years’ of Management Consulting, Product Management, or similar experience
• Experience leading project teams
• Experience with product exploration and go to market proposition, product design, product planning and development
• Decision making capabilities that consider both long term vision and short term growth requirements
• Ability to work in a data driven cross functional team to move ideas to reality in a very short period of time
• Experience in a hyper growth startup environment is a plus
• Experience in financial product is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime