This job is no longer accepting applications.
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Riskified’s clients come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has their own unique story and internal flows. We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for getting new customers set up, onboarded and integrated with our services quickly and reliably.
Externally, you’ll be working with brand-name AU, NZ and APAC retailers who are looking to reduce online fraud rates, increase their bottom line and want to start receiving our services as soon as possible.
Internally, you’ll be coordinating horizontally with multiple teams from different departments to ensure all relevant aspects are addressed across various product life cycle stages, being one of the primary points of contact in the Integrations team.
The end goal of an Solutions Engineer is to make a complex and involved process easy and effortless for each new client, and we are looking for a talented and eager candidate to help our rapidly growing global team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead integration efforts for enterprise clients
- Analyze clients’ requirements from technical and functional perspectives and fit solutions by having a deep understanding of our system and products’ capabilities
- Build, monitor and execute joint integration project plans with clients
- Work closely with enterprise clients and provide end-to-end support during their onboarding process
- Support Sales and Account Management efforts (pre-sales and post-sales) for our highly strategic merchants as a technical subject matter expert
- Own public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides and support documents
- Initiate and take part in designing and improving processes, tools, features and products
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an integrations engineer/ technical account manager/ solution architect/ systems analyst, working with multiple technical teams of organizations such as Development & Product
- Enthusiastic problem solver with a proactive approach
- Excellent client-facing communication skills with project stakeholders (executives, PMs and technical resources)
- Proven technical background, feel comfortable reading logs, source code and querying DBs
- Drive for continuous improvement of systems & processes
- Superb English writing and communication skills
- Prior B2B SaaS experience
- Experience working with enterprise companies - advantage
- Japanese language skills - strong advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling Global eCommerce