*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
We are on the lookout for our first, Pre-Sales Consultant, to be based in Japan. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic, and solution-focused leader with strong technical skills and background.
As part of your day-to-day, you will be communicating and demonstrating the value of our solutions and owning all technical aspects of the sales cycle. You will work collaboratively with a high-performing sales team to uncover customer needs, priorities, and develop value-based use-cases and account engagement strategies. You will leverage your technical and business skills and work in conjunction with Sales, Customer Success, R&D, and Product Management as a key business advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
Stuff you'll do:
- Present our solutions in a clear manner to both technical and business audiences
- Work with Sales Directors, meet with clients, and deliver technical insights for business questions regarding the sales process
- Help remove barriers with potential prospects by clearly articulating Forter’s integration, technology and projects scoping with a relentless drive for quality
- Define and present solutions architecture based on the customer needs
- Prepare and deliver solution messaging in an effort to highlight Forter's value proposition and unique differentiators
Stuff you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales engineering role with a large enterprise B2B product
- Solid understanding of the payments industry and/or working with cloud technologies and APIs
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Proven analytical and problem-solving expertise
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior-level business and technical audiences
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Experience collaborating with Technical Product management and integration teams
- Japanese and English languages are required.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow revenue and protect your business at every stage of the customer journey.