Business Analyst Specialist- Digital One
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Business Analyst Specialist – 6 to 14 years - Bangalore
Business Analyst with Retail Banking
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Team Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
What you will be doing
Develops understanding of and defines client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be established to meet client needs.
What you bring
- At least 6 - 10 years of overall experience, with at least 5 years of experience as a BA
- Knowledge of Retail and/or US Banking systems will be preferred
- Experience working in banking applications over multiple channels & knowledge of responsive framework will be an advantage
- Expertise in requirement gathering, creating business use-cases and user-stories, documenting the functional or business requirements
- Experience in BRD, FRD, Use Case, Flow Diagrams.
- End to end understanding of Agile Methodology and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in defining requirements for downstream and/or upstream applications
- Candidates should have experience in creating data / work / functional flow diagrams
- Excellent client interaction, communication, and documentation skills (must have)
- Experience on Quality Assurance and Testing would be a plus.
- Ability to excel in project delivery while working in a high-paced, distributed team environment
- Candidates should be self-driven in determining next steps & able to function independently
- Thought leadership through research and Whitepaper is added advantage
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- A modern international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests