Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
An exciting opportunity has come up for multiple Product Design positions at Airwallex.
In this position you will collaborate with designers, developers and product managers to design experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers’ goals and the capabilities that Airwallex products can provide for them. This role will find you testing and validate hypothesis with users through to usability testing of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published product, and participate in design critique. Work with data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, user experience research and translate these into user insights.
Additionally work with a group of talented designers and contribute to translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences at Airwallex!
- Deliver artefacts that set the standard for design excellence, from ideation to prototypes to validate
- Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the information architecture, user story, customer journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects
- Work with visual designers, content writers, UX researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity user interface for development
- Actively conduct user interface reviews during engineering development phase to ensure built quality
- Regular review of usage data to analyse user behaviour and pain points
- Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions
- Bachelor or above Degree in product-interaction design or related fields
- Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in product design
- Financial experience preferred, but not essential
- Relevant experience in one or more specific business domains and in one or more markets and cultures is preferred
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, mobile, or touch devices
- Good eye for visual design and hands on experience in user interface design
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Abstract, Zeplin, Jira, and Protopie or other design tools
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle or Framer tools
- Experience in service design, conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements - a good illustration skill is a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity (in the form of stock options). We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime