Sales Enablement Manager - APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
APAC Sales Enablement Manager at Checkout.com:
Reporting to the Sales Enablement Global lead, the APAC Sales Enablement Manager is accountable for providing our APAC Commercial team with ongoing skills development. This person is responsible for maintaining and verifying the relevance of the Induction, Onboarding, Ramping, and all other Enablement programs and initiatives. This role will liaise with the regional Sales Leadership team and influence the Global
Enablement roadmap by providing regional expertise and assistance. This is a Manager level role in the Global Sales Enablement department within Sales Operations. You should be a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with users from all company levels. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, highly motivated individual who can stand out in an entrepreneurial
environment and outperform goals.
At Checkout, we work closely as a team, value respect & humility, and are always willing to pitch in and help other team members. We are looking for someone passionate about Sales Enablement, enjoys working closely with sales, is hungry for challenges, and possesses the
emotional smarts to tackle them. Our primary focus is enabling Sales, and we are passionate about how Sales Enablement can help the Commercial org be more strategic and efficient.
- Experience in a similar Sales Enablement role, preferably within the Technology Industry.
- Tech-savvy and data-driven.
- Experience in content creation for Sales.
- Passionate about Checkout.com’s product offering.
- Good understanding of the Complex Sales cycles.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborating cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and teams such as Product and Marketing teams.
- Execute regional Enablement initiatives including Induction, Onboarding and Ramping programs.
- Identify needs for, build and deliver regional training courses and programs for the APAC Commercial teams.
- Gather feedback from the Sales Leadership team regularly to improve in-region support.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales teams when onboarding specific Commercial org roles in the region.
- Developing and driving the Sales Enablement across the APAC offices.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.