Lead Product Manager, Merchant Servicing
Job Description Summary:
The Merchant Dashboard & Servicing team empowers over 31 million merchants to manage and grow their business via PayPal.com and the PayPal Business app on iOS and Android. We help all merchants – from small business owners to large enterprises – manage their accounts, products, and services on the PayPal commerce platform.
We’re looking for a talented, customer-focused Lead Product Manager to own transactions and settings. In this role, you will manage and lead a team of product managers responsible for transaction management, merchant profile, and account settings. Transaction management – searching, viewing, and taking actions on transactions – is the most used servicing feature by all merchants. The merchant profile and settings are essential for all merchants to customize PayPal to fit their business. As a product leader, you will drive product development from concept to launch to deliver value to all PayPal merchants.
If you’re obsessed with delivering great product experiences and get excited about helping millions of businesses thrive in the global economy, then we’d love to talk with you.Job Description:
- Help define and evangelize the product strategy for transactions and settings.
- Define key metrics and measure success against goals.
- Prioritize the product roadmap and backlog.
- Manage and lead a team of product managers.
- Drive product development from idea to launch and iteration.
- Write and revise product requirements for design and engineering.
- Test and measure results, then iterate based on what you’ve learned.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, content, analytics, program management, marketing, user research, internal product teams, and external partners.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ years of directly managing other product managers.
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make product decisions.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong UI/UX skills, with the ability to recognize great design.
- Strong technical competency.
- BA/BS degree.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal