Infinity Marketing Manager -APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The primary objective of the Infinity Product Marketing role is about creating a relationship with product, sales and our customers / prospects ensuring the solutions we build solve customer problems and help drive those solutions to market.
You will own the vision and awareness for our Infinity (Digital Front Office) products for our external and internal audience. You will have the opportunity to work with the global teams and support the regional team with the content and presence for product growth and success in APAC.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing- APAC, you will drive marketing efforts to increase pipeline and gain more market share in the specified sub regions in APAC. Your role requires you to strategize, plan, and execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with other regional activities, to generate leads and build pipeline.
You will need to ensure quality of leads are generated and are properly followed by the relevant sales teams for pipeline attribution. The marketing efforts will spread across all marketing channels (Online / Offline).
If you are a passionate product marketer, we look forward to connecting with you!
- Identify/ Collaborate on identifying top market opportunities by segment in each market and develop a marketing strategy & tactical plan.
- Support marketing campaigns and lead generation activities in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team.
- Plan and execute on all marketing campaigns, but not limited to ABM, web, marketing database, email and social media campaigns.
- Develop and implement an external communications & content strategy that delivers tangible change/impact.
- Design, build and maintain our product related social media presence in the APAC region.
- Ensure high quality leads are derived from marketing programs / campaigns.
- Accountable for ROI against All marketing activities related to our Infinity products.
- Accelerate pipeline velocity to speed deal closure.
- Provide input into regional marketing plans, working closely with the Head of Global Communication and Product Marketing.
- Work with partner management to ensure product messaging is distributed consistently through the partner channel.
- Manage pre, during & post-event marketing for virtual events, tradeshows & seminars.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in B2B technology with marketing experience in the banking and financial services industry.
- Proven working experience in digital front-office, UX, mobile applications
- Successful sales and customer interactions, prior experience working with sales and product functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to collect, analyze and evaluate market information to develop working hypotheses that address real business problems.
- Strong communicator, able to present new ideas to multi-stakeholder groups (including C-Level) both in writing and verbally.
- Experience in creating content and communication strategy.
- Experience in using CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company