Sr. SW Engineer - Fullstack+Microservice
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Data Product Development division is part of the Visa’s technology organization. The division is responsible for providing value added product and services to our clients and for internal use. The client access to these services are enabled through a set of Data API, BI and Analytics products, Custom applications, Data Streaming & Visualization . The data access is enabled via Web,Mobile and Web services. The BI product group is part of the Data Product Development division that develop and manages various BI and Analytics products and services.
- The role is a self-organized Sr. SW Engineer with a full stack experiance in implementing substantial applications in Web and Web Services supporting large numbers of users and applications and also has working experiance in development & implementation of big data technologies.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery and responsible for end to end delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Participate in review of solution designs,code review etc.
- Closely work with different stakeholder like Project manager, product owner and other cross functional teams.
BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Web and Web service development using java/j2ee and hands-on Development experience in a Cross-platform, multi-tier environment.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2) , Spring,SpringBoot, Hibernate, JQuery, D3 etc.
- Message based application development using JMS, MQ Series/Rabbit MQ.
- Relational database and SQL development experience.
- Knowledge of data modeling principles.
- Working experiance in Micro service development & API automation
- Experience in integrating third party APIs
- Test Automation and Continuous integration using Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Knowledge of various SQL/NoSQL data storage mechanisms and Big Data technologies.
- Good to have working experiance in Hadoop/QL, Spark,Python,Kafka.
- BI tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau knowledge is a plus.
- Experience using version control (GIT, Stash) and bug tracking (Jira) tools
- Previous Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, fast learner, great verbal and written communication skills.
- Working with different stakeholder & leading a team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions